Destination Travel Info
Select a destination from this dropdown box to jump to current offers:
WHY TRAVEL TO MAURITIUS?
Just a short 4 hour flight to the paradise island of Mauritius, which is a popular choice for travellers in search of sun, sea and sand-filled holidays. With its breath taking beaches, exciting water sports, fabulous diving and deep-sea fishing, all-inclusive resorts and championship golf courses, Mauritius ticks all the boxes.
Most Mauritius packages include your flights, accommodation and selected meals and drinks. You can also choose to go all-inclusive – a great option for families looking for hassle-free planning, all-ages activities and total relaxation. Mauritius is an excellent choice for a honeymoon. In fact, many people get married in Mauritius because it’s so beautiful and idyllic. Plus, many Mauritian resorts have special honeymoon packages which include beach dinners under the stars, couple’s spa treatments, fruit and champagne on arrival and exclusive gifts.
The island offers a wide selection of hotels and resorts to match any budget.
Mauritius is an island packed with fun. Most resorts offer a variety of entertainment and activities to ensure your days are varied and exciting. Meals are included if you’re on full or half-board, and after-dinner entertainment is offered at least a few times a week. You’ll learn to dance the Sega and find out all about Mauritian culture and traditions – a great way to become immersed in this magical island. And as for what you can see and do in Mauritius, here’s a small taste…
Things to do in Mauritius
- Explore Port Louis’ Caudan Waterfront with its numerous shops and local handicrafts.
- Go scuba diving in Blue Bay Marine Park.
- Dine out in Grand Baie with its many excellent restaurants.
- See the incredible coloured earth and a beautiful waterfall at Chamarel.
- View rare birds and orchids at Black River Gorges National Park.
- Visit Pamplemousses Botanic Gardens in Port Louis, home to giant tortoises and equally large waterlilies.
- See the second oldest racecourse in the world at Champ de Mars.
- Visit the impressive tea plantation at Bois Cheri and learn how tea is manufactured.
- See the dormant volcano at Trou aux Cerfs.
- Discover the charming town of Mahebourg in the south-east.
- The island boasts numerous excellent championship golf courses.
- Adventurers can enjoy quad biking, ziplining, deep-sea fishing and much more.
- Discover life beneath the waves scuba diving, snorkelling, on a glass-bottom boat excursion or underwater walk.
Mauritius is the perfect island holiday. Whatever type of activity you’re looking for, you’ll find it here. Get in touch with us for more information.
- Package type
- Price range